Are you looking for…
- A Social housing property for rent?
- An intermediate rent property? (for those not qualifying for social housing)
- Help to buy Schemes for buying a home – probably your first home
This is what you need to do
- Decide on the area you want to live
Before applying for a home with a housing association you must first register with the local authority in the area you wish to live.
Here are the links to:
- Fill in an application for the local area(s) eg Lampeter Town
- Once you have filled in your details and your application has been processed you will be notified of your priority for rehousing eg in Ceredigion your application will be banded and the availability of a suitable housing on offer will be dependent on the band your application is placed.
- Remember, you MUST register – if you’re not on the Common Housing Register you can’t be considered for a home.